Canada Visitor Visa
Awe-inspiring scenery, vibrant cities, and a welcoming atmosphere all make Canada a popular tourist destination. As the largest country in North America, Canada is a vast land encompassing majestic mountains, spectacular coastlines, virgin forests, spacious prairies, and Arctic tundra. While much of the nation is of British and French descent, Canada is home to a mosaic of multicultural communities.
A person who is intending to apply for a Canada as a visitor would need to fulfill certain criteria to enable the immigration office to issue a Canada visitor visa.
● Canadian visitors are required to either visit Canada on the purpose of a vacation, visit family or conduct business.
Show sufficient proof of funds.
● State clearly the purpose of the visit and the places visiting.
● The visitor should not have an intent to work in Canada.
● Satisfy medical requirements.
● Marriage documents in case the visitor is married.
● Identity and other relevant documents.
What this visa lets you do
● The visa issued is for tourism/vacation/personal/business travel which is valid until 10 years but then actual stay validity is provided by immigration officer based on Canada trip duration.
● Visa holders can live and travel in Canada for a limited duration and are not eligible for work and study.
● Have to avail Travel insurance to enjoy health and travel benefits.
Processing time varies from application to application wherein standard timelines is 2 to 3 weeks.
Eligibility requirements may differ from applicant to applicant; we would study your case and documentation to guide you properly.
Visa application and document verification fee is applicable, for details speak to our team.
Once the visa is granted you would need to travel to Canada as per the designated time frame mentioned in your visa approval.
Apart from the visa application fee and for any other requirements, please speak to our expert to get full information now.
Travel World helps you
Stage 1: Our Processing team will get in touch with you and collect process related details which would help us to understand whether you would be eligible to apply for this visa or not.
Stage 2: Post understanding the complete details our team will clearly explain to you all the pros and cons which would help you make a sensible decision.
Stage 3: Post opting for our services relevant documents list will be shared, we will review all the relevant documentation to assess current and future impact during your Visa application processing.
Stage 4: we will prepare the required application forms, affidavits or covering letters, and any relevant declarations to support your Visitor application.
Stage 5: We will fix an appointment with Canada application center for physical submission of application and biometrics.
Stage 6: In case an interview is required we provide mock session (visa briefing) to attend a visa interview.
Stage 7: Once the visa is approved applicants are required to book tickets to Canada.